LIFE SCIENCES - EDUCATION GOV ZA


Term 1 Term 2 Term 3 and Term 4 • One test • One practical task • One test • One practical task • June exam • One test • One practical task • 1 project or assignment 33?% 33?% 33?% Convert to 50% 50% SBA Total: 100 NOTE: The SBA mark must be converted to 25% and the external examination counts 75% of the final mark.

  • File type: PDF
  • File size: n/a
  • File name: linkclick-aspx-fileticket-14jpukfdv34-tabid-611-mid-1958.pdf
  • Source: www.education.gov.za

PDF DOWNLOAD:


PDF PREVIEW:


RELATED FILES: